Environment Matters: I am only as good as my surroundings (team)

 I now derive this thought out of this necessary. I wanted to distract myself by breaking the petty rules so that I can focus on feeling guilty for breaking those said petty rules and instead of worrying about breaking a bigger rule of getting addicted to the NSFW contents again. However, it seems as if I abuse this it, too, will not work.


Keywords: team, accessible, accessible friends, knowing how to make friends, my surroundings are my team, accessible team, you are only as good as your team, you are only as good as your weakest link, you are only as good as your last performance, 

> A team isn't a team, if you are not in proximity. It's like playing soccer across a world-length soccer field. For humans, it's near impossible to coordinate.

Comments

  1. you are the average of the 5 people whom you spend the most time with. In that case that is me myself and I.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I don't really moderate comments, so do as free as you wish. I intend the comment section to be helpful in some way shape or form though, so please don't abuse this privilege.