My life itself is an uncontrolled variable

  The Definition of an Uncontrolled Variable (sciencing.com)

To be more accurate, an uncontrollable variable.

I wish I had better parents. I hate the government forcing me to attend school. I hate the fact that people reward stupid people - I've seen people cheating on assignments and getting away with it (at least short-term, never longer-time and I've seen this firsthand with my own experience), 

I wish I didn't have to do this in fear or hide it upon someone else coming into the room. I am just going to have to be morally proactive as long as I choose to live in this house if I want to be sane. Remember, choices right now affect choices in the future.

I feel as if I have people clearly milking the crap out of my labor, but not teaching me any skills to get back. I just want to be left alone.

Keywords: can't keep resisting forever, it will never work, need a place to express my feelings, mending my feelings, changeable, 

Comments