I hate human nature, a poem.

 I hate human nature so much… so many grey areas and so many uncontrollable aspects of it. See: illusions of control.

All of the effective solutions are hard to perform and require being comfortable with socializing

I hate the fact that it does not automatically delete my past when I am mentally over things. I hate the way nature works.

I hate the way that there are not many solutions

I hate the fact that it requires ignorance to be happy.

I hate the fact that imperfection exists

I hate the fact that this does not come automatically and rather takes effort to do

Why do good things always take effort and bad things, take none?

I hate the fact that some things are good goals but ineffective plans to achieve said goals. For example, I hate the fact that the death penalty works, I wish it didn’t work. So that we could move onto a more human solution. Jk. It does not work as it’s not a measurable variable.

I don’t want to like it, want to want it, want it to be effective.

I just want it to all stop and end. I hate the public life.


Keywords: Change the plan not the goal, effectiveness, stop time, feelings change, moral feelings, moral emotions, sociology, sometimes dogma can be good, life depended on it, self-defense, trustworthiness, 


P.S. I say that this is a poem, but really I just copied and pasted some notes from my other blog[2] whilst I was editing it.

Comments