What does it mean to interpret behavior?

 What does it mean to interpret behavior (of nature)?

It means to categorize information properly in the head. As miscategorization [misidentification] is what gives off feelings > usually is it fear and/or bad memories, such as childhood trauma which motivate this miscategorization > not seeing how things are, rather wanting to set a manual labor goal to change something for personals goals. Proof: Fake Snake Prank -> an example of oversimplification; Fallacy of the single cause - Wikipedia (aka. oversimplification fallacy, see sidebar search 'alternative facts.'

And at the same time, NOT to interpret the words.

I noticed that I can only document stress-related at that specific time, at that specific place (hence my tweets and the information at the other blog site) and am too lazy to recall saying information because I haven't experienced it myself, meaning that I don't feel the need to do so as such [1]. Is this why imperfection isn't understood by most people?

[1] This is a great opportunity to document (at that time) how the goals affected you.

The curiosity is knowing there is more we don't know is the very attitude of motivation themselves, itself.

It means to interpret the far limits of it, from both sides of the spectrum and all in between - to measure it's limits; For example, pushing someone to death, torture or nurturing someone for example, taking care of one as one would with a baby.


[Unrelated] [Personal Take] [Blog Post]

Now that I am practicing the interpretation of behavior and not being a part of the drama, or being anywhere in the middle; rather pushing limits as far as torture, and nurturing one as as soft as a baby, actually not even that, I am merely observing the behavior I expressed in the past, interpreting my memories as a theoretical idea, classifying the limits of the events - I see a lot of personally affecting manipulation happening in everyone's' daily lives.

For example,

Verbal Communication [1] [2]

Practicing Morals in Public [1]

Newspaper Headlines [1] [2] [3]

Comments