Categorizing actions to increase the status of my awareness.

 Categorizing actions to become aware that there are more states of mind to reach a conclusion of the content identified via limits experience.

More Sources: [1]

Since I am only categorizing the information that I have gained via past experiences, I am only becomming aware of myself. I am organizing the information.

I must categorize the information that I have gotten, then only I can identify that there is more I must know based on the limits of my body and mind.

This is also why, the more idealistic (goal-oriented), the more stupid one is. [1 - since working out is a form of a blue collared job, and blue collared jobs don't require much mental training, rather physical indoctrination]

This is why the more we know, we are becomming aware of ourselves. [1] [2] [3]

Comments