Attitude Notes - Documented 8/3/2021








 Attitude Notes - Documented 8/3/2021

who tells your feelings when to do what to be attached and not because i can easily trash this site and move on
    Force yourself to feel bad and attached to things as otherwise.

Theory: Studying science is just you studying your own lifestyle

I hate organizing, I hate spending the energy to identify something as a part of symbolism


study own lifestyle; if you want a change of life start with changing your own lifestyle

Lifes' missing instruction manual is your feelings

Ask yourself: should you be (feelings attached, such as comfortable with doing) (under action here for this)

When to do what

Is it something that you're born with?

changing from a conservative to a liberal how often are you aware of this information, definition as it's being used?

From iPhone:

Distractions are a form of a goal too school isn’t just a goal it’s a distraction form being a scientist - as you were born with such desires


Crossing and interesting paths


Other notes: that one note I forgot 2 days ago regarding the liberalism to it means something about encompassing the whole consideration of whole life for example control freaks conservatives vs. personal freedoms liberals curious.


Manipulated desires want to kill someone else


Typically the more dogmatic you are it correlation with being opinionated; highly opinionated 


End goal of comparing 


Atheism behavior not idea

Ideas supported = behaviors


Family values are a euphemism for peer pressure


Opinion on the existence of his opinion


High school friends closure: no need the only real friend I have is me in the end weather or not I know it.


Intelligent wisdom measured 


Practicing racisms isn’t bad in certain contexts


Life moves on nature works


Parts of me died when I realized that she too moved on.


Don’t be willing to compromise your goal for any other possibilities


How I work; treat me nice, I am nice; if something happened to me as something bad, the I am bad


I hate physically taking care of my key


There is a difference  between intention and desires wants (goals)


If you’re not getting what you wanted then you’re letting someone else influence and confuse your desire via respectable


If you’re not getting what you wanted you’re waiting for it to happen to you,

You’re not chasing it yourself

^*This is basic ap physchology.


Avoiding bad feelings is the same thing as avoiding jumping in front of a car.


Check on pushing moral boundaries the more one engages with morality the more one is then pushing them thus creating feelings 


Make a mind map for: “if you want this, then you’ll, you should do this (if you really wanted it)..”


All you need to learn is learned in school for example deductive reasoning taking time, etc. just pay attention to the curriculum and you should have it down just fine.


Reasonable dogma: a contradiction in terms?


It’s about the Motivation to identify thoughts as such


I should have payed attention in school because if I had done so as such I wouldn’t need to write these pragmatics notes down as such.


Remember what you felt (this is a clear example of putting feelings into words; study this significant)


Stop treating opinions like you should be doing to facts


If you are not changing you are not improving, both correlated and to hand in hand.


It’s about keeping and maintaining the desires


keywords: deliberately forget, how feelings work is a form of a system since it has a how, 


don't want to worry about it means don't want to worry and only if i need to at that time will i care enough worry about it; also see: caring about surroundings


you will use it only when you need it, and are limited of thinking but this need of thinking


life skills quote


caring about each others' expression of feelings


It's easy to focus on an idea, just develop the care about it


I hate hating what I hate


Identify caring about


Setting policy chasing scientist do now care now find out what to care another in order to get what care about what else another care


Curiosity and frustration are the two biggest motivational


I hate my physical limits


Too free get back to caring something else about


Absence is the best form to communicate 


Born knowing what piece of information


Check if I uploaded files from camera roll to website


Need a schedule not a house lifestyle 


Coorpearkon contracts mls end goal of Soviet existing


Only if I am pressured enough to will I do this this is a form of communication regarding being aware of how people work.


How to learn how to learn? A: ask questions as you just did. Temporary life events just resist developing opinions


I don’t have the energy to put into organizing things because I am not scared enough


There is only one reason: and that’s the scientific reason don’t let anyone influence and control parts of your body virtually via feelings


Distractions as separately developed goal 

Distractions are only a perspective that takes energy to identify something as a distraction. A goal for you could be a distraction for someone else.


Vague ideas


Don’t wait to for someone else; check for inventor and intervention quotes before I my website went offline .


The knowledge is on my head not just on my website that was just a tool


Mentally trained myself to do as otherwise.


Go through these phases now become and experience what it feels like now in the academic career to know what to avoid.


How to be a scientist .com


Don’t get addicted to distractions prevent it don’t get tempted to be and keep sustaining the temptation


Using word to describe feelings

Don’t like the Josie loyalist 


The wnd the body will be looking for science studying do acadmkwds wel


Doing things that I have no idea about


What the body wants is water if sore throat


Don’t ever “want to need to” artificial system making a mental barriers as much as instead of legitimately taking the act and writing it who don’t you just fraud it?


Making wishes come true means to make it work to put it into practice


I wouldn’t like that either


“Force yourself”


It’s about keeping and maintaining the desires


you will only care explicitly about it when you need to it save your life


The only thing that can be expected is always in the form of specific science.


how to determine what you should care about


not sure if i should care


aware of why; the psychological reason, the only reason why.

only one reason.


using definitions


step by step


all forms of labels are meant to desensitize and confuse us.


Categorize ideally life skills why don’t you just kill him if you get mad


Don’t force whatever you need 


Study yourself encompasses a part of yourself using common definitions to come to bigger conclusions


Questioning the usage of words


Don’t manipulate to want to Id as such. Avoiding life

Ther website as like my Bible


It’s just other people nothing special it’s not information organized nothing special: I hate dogma


Dogma middle moral life


Uncomfortable enough to change and invent or channel and get mad at the wrong thing?


One more think, it was something about control


I don’t know and don’t want to know imperfection and curiosity energy


Everything good is a form of a necessity evil


What am I going to use these notes for later in my life?


The idea is right out there you only identify them when you need them as in need to use them by default 


I don’t want to have to then the gun to be used for shooting people but if I set that goal t need to 


What if we were all the same?


It’s all about want it to pursue in as such


Does a kid know what economics is? And what does this have tho say about the nature of the ideas of economics?


If you are not interested in it, then you will not wish or what to pursue in it; for example, some passages on the act are boring hence why some people like me tend to strongly dislike such said experience.


Addicted to is just the attachment, the type of attachment


Nothing is really independent we are all connected, independence is just not being aware that we are connected as a a state of mind.


Conservatives believe in incentifying goals, manipulative goals setting whilst liberals believe in situational help.


Energy to be stupid


Is it what you feel or how you feel? Questioning the English semantics of this.


Writers are liberal so are the arts in general; hence why most scientists are liberals, etc.


Manliness is a euphemism for insecurity, chasing something that doesn’t exist like magic. And making dreams come true.


I want to stop wanting to be addicted to otherwise.


Conservatives parents need therapy


Return to babies’ desires of being a baby scientist


Lucky enlightenment to have to cotnlll


Peaceful suicide 


Taking out energy on someone else


Pragmatically applying and learning knowledge is the most confusing thing that ever existed



Using Republicans for target practice and not for cooperation


Using different letters to describe the same definition


I want life to go solid and not I’m terms of ups and downs


I don’t want to use dogma and respect people even in times where I just I want to shoot that skill them


Anti forced birth systemically speaking


Forced to live


Jesus therapist


I need to treat these desires as a an addiction but in order to Stop this I just stop going outside to random places are susceptible to happening


Glad for Republicans and Democrats existiancd and cooperation and glad for nature acting as nature yes even the crime.


Motivation for life studying geometry


My parents ruined my academic career they didn’t let me be a kid.


Few feel bad used for good exist


Republicans see business as the solution 

 whilst Democrats see them as the problem


One more thing . Something else about something else


Abusing labels like blue bad green


Diagnose problem


Need some drama even though I could end it if I just killed them


More in my head less in my fingers


Mental pressure happens in the same way physically pressure happens excerpt mental pressure is just done ideally


Life itself is a form of a coping mechanism


We’re you born proactive? Yes. I was born a scientist with no need to write things 


reactive control


I need to have the opportunity


All of our feelings works the same ways


opinion=energy to do work


People dogma is the most common one that people miss their chances in life to; Peer pressure and using the presence of other for repentance.


I've always wanted to create my own language

lazy = (euphemism for) no opinion


"i don't want to let you guys down" is proof of caring about what others think

Comments

  1. This is Ebenezer Suresh, myself, commenting as Anonymous because it won't allow me to sign in for some reasona and blames the browser configurations. Maybe I did something when I was editing the registry, adding extensions or using Cold Turkey Blocker or other apps. I should get this checked out soon.

    I just wanted to stop and reflect upon this detailed, documented piece of history - This very blog post. I remember the day I created it as school was nearing - my final year of grade school. I thought it would only be bad, bit, I will be honest I did miss some people, but overall I am glad to have the opportunity to restart my life. It was a bittersweet year.
    I knew some folks that I liked and wanted to keep in touch with, but probably will never see again irl, unless I ordered the yearbook to get their first and last name and stalk them online. Which I am not going to do. Because I have a life and am pre-occupied with my own struggles - like getting out of my parents house for good.
    Overall, though, I probably will not miss this given that I am detaching from the bad things of my life. Rather everything and restarting again from the bottom up so I can build a strong foundation and my kids.

    I will be shipping off to Basic Training sometime after August 22nd - I'll probably be at reception for a week or two. I am excited for this event to happen.

    Currently undergoing personal training sessions on the regular at the Little Rock Athletic Club. I am ready to move on with my life and detach from this family to get a new one.

    Hopefully, one day, future me will see this and remember, recreate and/or reminisce upon the feeling I have right now. It's literally unreal.

    I have made a post detailing the people whom I want to stay in touch with via the web and check their progress upon every now and then on my personal blog at ebenezersuresh.blogspot.com, but, for now, it's time to focus on myself and set physical boundaries so that I can learn some social skills as I am awkward right now.

    I am ready to join a new society of people and succeed. I now realize that success happens more often that I thought it did. Really all you have to do is have a good family life and all will be fine, you have achieved the American Dream. Now, it's my time to do so as such.

    So, future me, this is me signing off, hope you have a great future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I don't really moderate comments, so do as free as you wish. I intend the comment section to be helpful in some way shape or form though, so please don't abuse this privilege.